Name: Regional Directorate of Northern Culture
Address (headquarters): Praceta da Carreira – 5000-560 Vila Real
Tax identification number: 600067831
Telephone: +351 259 330 770
2. Online Shop Identification:
Nome: Online Shop Regional Directorate of Northern Culture
Adress: Casa Allen, Rua António Cardoso nº 175 – 4150-081 Porto, Portugal
Tax identification number: 600067831
Telephone: +351 226 000 454
3. Use of the site
1. The website loja.culturanorte.gov.pt provides access to products and information and data owned by the Regional Directorate of Northern Culture (DRCN).
– Users may not transform or modify the content of the site.
– Users may not delete, manipulate or alter the copyright and other identification elements of the DRCN.
– Users must use the contents of the site only for the purposes for which they were made available and in such a way as not to damage or disable the site and/or any of its contents, and must also refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain contents of the site by means or procedures other than those made available to them.
– Users undertake not to use any content of the website for purposes that are unlawful, prohibited or detrimental to the normal use of the content of the website or other equipment (hardware and software), owned or hired by DRCN or owned by other internet users.
– By using the forms available on the site, the user accepts and undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered, not using it to:
a) Participate in illicit or illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
b) Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, incitement to terrorism or that violates, in any way, human rights.
c) Cause damage to DRCN, its suppliers or third parties by introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other systems that may cause damage to the website.
d) Attempt to access and/or use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
4. Website modifications and updates
In order to improve its service, DRCN reserves the right to make changes and updates to the design of the website, as well as to the information made available, at any time and without prior notice, and is not at any time responsible for any damage or prejudice that may be caused to users of the website or to third parties as a result thereof.
5. Quality and availability of the site
The DRCN makes every effort to ensure that its website does not contain any lapses or errors, although it cannot guarantee their total absence. We have made every effort to, avoid, rectify or update these errors.
The DRCN cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the website or its contents, undertaking, however, to make every effort to overcome them.
DRCN cannot therefore be held liable for losses or damages of any type caused to users by errors or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the provision of services on the website.
The DRCN cannot be held responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any possible damage caused to users’ computer systems and electronic devices (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
– The presence of a virus on the user’s computer or electronic device used to connect to the services and content of the website;
– Malfunctioning of the browser or use of outdated versions of it.
6. Content Availability
DRCN may terminate or suspend the provision of services from its website or any content at any time.
For any problems that may arise in relation to the interpretation, application and compliance with this Notice, the Courts of the District of Porto will have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of any other.
8. Applicable laws
These terms are governed by Portuguese law.